Lan-Oak Park District
Sports Program Code of Conduct
As a coach of a Lan-Oak Park District sports program, I agree to:
1. Remember that I coach sports to teach the participants in a recreational atmosphere.
2. Keep my emotions under control, acting at all times as a positive role model.
3. Respect all employees of the Lan-Oak Park District, parents, other coaches, and participants of the program at all times while coaching the program.
4. Support equal playing time for all players.
5. Respect the officials and accept their decisions as final. If I have a question about their decision, I will question the officials in a calm and reasonable manner.
6. Never threaten, verbally abuse or physically confront any person associated with the program at any time.
7. Teach the rules of the program and ensure that my team members are following the rules.
I understand that if I act outside of rules stated in the Code of Conduct, I risk the following:
1. Suspension from the league/program.
2. Ejection from the league/program.
The Code of Conduct must be signed prior to participation in the program. Failure to sign this form will result in suspension from the program until it is signed.
Superintendent of Recreation: