Lan-Oak Park District
Sports Program Code of Conduct
As a parent of a Lan-Oak Park District sports program participant, I agree to:
1. Remember that my child participates in sports to have fun.
2. Keep my emotions under control.
3. Respect my coach, officials, program participants and/or any employee of the Lan-Oak Park District at all times while my child participates in the program.
4. Support equal playing time for all players.
5. Respect the officials and accept their decisions as final.
6. Follow the direction of my child’s coach, teacher, captain, or any Lan-Oak Park District employee.
7. Never threaten, verbally abuse or physically confront any person associated with the program at any time during my participation.
I understand that if I act outside of rules stated in the Code of Conduct, I risk the following:
1. Suspension from classes or games that my child participates in.
2. Ejection from classes or games that my child participates in.
The Code of Conduct must be signed prior to participation in the program. Failure to sign this form will result in suspension from the program until it is signed.
Superintendent of Recreation: